Things You Need to Know Before Booking -
We know it's a long list, but please read it carefully!
1. Please make sure you read through all the information about lodging carefully. If you are unsure which room will suit you best, please contact us here before making your reservation.
2. Make sure you let us know (using the booking form) if you wish to share a room with someone specific - this is especially important if you are sharing a double room with a friend or are in a couple.
3. If you are a snorer, please consider booking a single room as a kind consideration to others.
4. Please note that only ONE person per booking form is possible. If you are booking as a couple, you will need to purchase two separate tickets (and let us know that you will be sharing a room on the booking form).
5. Mount Madonna Center will do its best to accommodate food sensitivities and special requirements, but please note that they cannot cater for individual tastes. Gluten and dairy-free options will be available at every meal, as well as ample supplies of protein in the form of tofu, yoghurt, cottage cheese, nuts, vegetables. All meals are vegetarian and no processed foods are used.
6. If you need to arrive before 4pm on Sunday 12th or leave after 1pm on Thursday 16th, there is a surcharge of $2 per hour (payable to Mount Madonna Retreat Center).
7. If you make a last minute booking (up to one week prior to the start date of the retreat), there is a $10 surcharge on the total price - this will be reflected in the ticket price shown below.
8. You will need to bring your own towels. There are also inexpensive towels to purchase at the center if you need to. All bedding is provided.
9. No food or drink from outside can be brought into the center.
10. You will be sent a welcome email with a list of what we suggest you bring and other details before the start of the retreat.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
No refunds after October 12th.
Prior to Oct 12th, refund can be issued minus a $100 administration fee.
If you need to transfer your ticket to someone else because you cannot attend, there is a $50 administration fee. There are no transfers possible after October 22nd.
Tuition Fee is $495 - the ticket fees shown below include the lodging and meal costs for each room type plus the tuition fee.